Marketing Assistant - Plymouth
Junior Marketing Assistant
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and creative person to enter into a career in marketing with a busy company at this time of expansion and change.
The role will entail:
- Generate regular and engaging press releases, blogs and website content
- Assist with the creation of printed advertising
- Produce and report on regular marketing and sales analysis
- Assist with event management
- Marketing administration
The ideal candidate:
- Will have some experience in a similar role and or a Marketing qualification
- Will be creative and able to express ideas to the team
- Will have an eye for detail with strong copywritting and proofreading skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a career in Marketing, if you would like further information please visit our website www.lighthouseplacements.com
Please note we regret that due to the high volume of CVs received we cannot give individual feedback to candidates. If you are not contacted within 5 working days of submitting your CV please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Lighthouse Placements Ltd. is an equal opportunities employer and committed to a policy of treating all employees and job applicants equally regardless of race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, national origin, religion or belief, gender, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, age or perceived age, marital or civil partnership status or disability.