Procurement Administrator - London
One of London's best loved museums is looking for a Procurement Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. As part of the Procurement Team you will provide organisational and administrative support to the Procurement Manager to enable the delivery of better procurement practices across the organisation.
- Providing administrative support to the Procurement Manager
- Identifying and implementing improvements to the administration processes and business planning of the procurement department with the Procurement Manager
- Ensuring efficient internal communication within the department through the introduction of new and effective procedures, meetings and electronic diaries
- Maintaining an organised system of filing including; contract archiving and storage to ensure the smooth operation of the Procurement department
- Managing and producing reports from the contract database and advising Procurement Manager of those contracts that are coming up for renewal to ensure that Departments allow sufficient time to tender for the goods and services. This will also include adding contracts to the system.
- Maintaining the process of contract reviews that need to go through the legal secondee
- Providing support for the travel management, stationery and vehicle and taxi hire system when needed
- Completing all credit checks for all suppliers and tenders to ensure a consistent approach
- Adding new suppliers to the accounts system after ensuring that the goods and services cannot be accessed using agreements already in place
- Assisting in managing the requirement of one-off payments to suppliers and providing support to finance in reducing the number of these transactions
- Organising with the procurement manager regular procurement training for staff including booking venues and arranging catering
- Assisting in the preparation of reports and records submitted to the cabinet office or DCMS
- Processing of expenses, invoices and raising sales orders
- Running budget reports as required by the procurement manager
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted.