National Account Manager Fixed Term Contract - 6 months
Exciting fixed term contract (6 months) - National Account Manager position - FMCG
You will be joining this Global Bluechip FMCG leader at an exciting time - you will be heavily involved in the new product launch and will play and active and impactful part.
This role has 3 core areas of focus:
- You will develop effective business relationships and account strategies with allocated (Convenience) accounts and operators to contribute to both short term and long term Channel Strategy.
- You will provide analytical rationale to identify, develop (together with other functions) and implement activities within the allocated account base to facilitate the achievement of the overall market objectives.
- You will influence across trading, operations and supply chain within account portfolio to ensure the business Share of Voice is increased and category management approach is developed and implemented.
To be considered for this position, you must have the following experience/ skill set:
- · College / University Degree preferred
- · Experience as National Account Manager- ideally in FMCG
- · Proven track record of development of relationships with key stakeholders within National Accounts
- · Strong negotiation skills and experience of developing account strategies and JBP with National Accounts
- · Working knowledge of using basic financial measurements (margin / ROI / profitability calculations)
- · Strong analytical skills in order to identify opportunities within the channel
- · Cross-functional / commercial business experience extremely advantageous
- · You have a strong knowledge of SAP plus Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook).
This 6 month fixed term contract position offers the following package:
£40,000 - £50,000 (experience dependent) + car + bonus + benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.