£30,000 + Pension
This is a brilliant opportunity for an Accounts Manager to join a prestigious local organisation where in return for hard work and commitment there will be the opportunity to develop a long term career.
Some of your duties will include:
- Managing the complete accounts function and supervising the accounts team
- Managing the sales, purchase and nominal ledgers and completing bank reconciliation and credit control
- Preparing debtor and creditor reports, cash flow forecasts and treasury reports for the Directors
- Helping to produce profit and loss reports and balance sheet schedules and reconciliations
- Completing financial reports on a regular basis and providing information for the management team
- Monitoring office expenditure and ensuring all expenses are within set annual budget.
Burton, Bolton & Rose will only respond to candidates who they consider suitable for the role advertised. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose or Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose