Morgan Hunt are in Partnership with a globally recognised, magic circle legal firm based in Central London, seeking someone to oversee and manage a team of Legal Cashier's. This very exciting new role requires someone with previous experience of working within the legal industry, who simultaneously has strong experience in all aspects of Legal Cashiering. An impressive benefits package and a brilliant opportunity for career progression and enrichment is on offer.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring that all legal cashiering and daily operations tasks are completed to a high standard, to include ensuring that professional disbursements are paid within appropriate timeframes.
- Act as the first point of contact for Legal Cashiering queries within the firm and externally to promote, maintain and proactively develop strong relationships with internal and external clients.
- Assist the Accounts Manager in providing a high-quality service to the firm, including assisting with the SRA audit and the management of on-going training and development of the Legal Cashier team.
- The general management of a team of experienced Legal Cashier's, working within a pressurised environment.
The appropriate candidate will:
- Be extremely professional and well organised, with explicit level of attention to detail and confidence in their managerial and Legal Cashier abilities.
- Have previous experience of working with and managing a team Legal Cashier's within a busy legal firm.
- Be resilient and calm during pressurised situations, having the ability to offer solutions and strategies going forward.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.