Restaruant group is searching for a Restaurant Manager who will be responsible for managing the daily operations of a vibrant Asian style restaurant in central London.
The role’s responsibilities will include customer service, team management, cashing up and reporting, inventory and ordering from suppliers, optimising profits and ensuring that guests are satisfied with their dining experience
The role will suit someone with an interest in East Asian culture/cuisine with proven restaurant management experience.
- Experience in management role in a restaurant is essential (c3 years)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Business awareness
- Must be flexible to work late night shifts when needed
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Organisational skills
- Teamwork skills and team leading skills
- Friendly and approachable personality
- Ability to multi-task with "hands on" approach to work
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within two working days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs.