Sales Director - Fast Growth Charity
Job Title: Sales Director
Location: Central London
Salary: £60,000 - £70,000 + Benefits
About The Charity
Our client is rapidly growing charity who provide an integral role with saving lives in critical circumstances. They offer rapid response service to medical emergencies across the UK. As a charity they've grown exponentially over the last year with no government funding, simply by fundraising from public donations, networking at events and liaising with high profile individuals our charity client has been able to deliver an exceptional service over the last 10 years.
As the charity grows, they are looking to become more dynamic in their methods of strategic fundraising by recruiting a Sales Director to not only grow the team but also provide more commercial element to the role. Our client look to become "Charity of the Year" and "Partner of Choice" for many businesses across the UK.
About The Sales Director Role
As the Sles Director this is a fantastic time to join the charity as it's a period of growth for the business and also internally with the team. You'll be the heartbeat of the division implementing strategies across the board and holding the key to make changes to deliver the charities income growth.
Key Responsibilities for The Sales Director:
- Develop key relationships with High Net worth Supports, Corporate partners and High profile Ambassadors for when looking to
- Re-Invent the community fundraising approach and look to extensively build a network. Formulate an annual budget, set KPI's and manage initiatives and spending
- Lead a dedicated team focused on securing funding from corporates, high net worth individuals and events.
- Recruit, teach, coach and train the current team while developing a robust pipeline in order to sustain growth
If you are currently within a Fundraising, Commercial Sales, Charity or Non-for Profit organisation, or you're currently working as a Sales Director, Head of Fundraiser or Partnerships Manager this is the ideal next step in your Head of Sales/ Strategic Fundraising career.
Essential Skills and Competencies of The Sales Director:
- Experience of working in a fundraising environment and demonstrable experience of developing and securing funding from corporates or major donor
- Passion to grow and nurture a young team
- Sales experience in commercial sector is essential
- Excellent management skills with excellent budgetary and negotiation skills
The Sales Director receives a highly competitive salary paying from £60,000 to £70,0000 depending on experience and excellent company benefits.
For more information about The Sales Director role or to apply send your CV now.
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2013 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service.
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.