Head of UX/UI
UX, UI, Axure, Omnigraffle, Team Lead, Mobile, Digital, London
My client is a market leading organisation have been rapidly expanding since their launch and are now looking for a talented and enthusiastic Head of UX/UI to work in their London office.
Since their launch they have gone from strength to strength. They are now looking for a Head of UX/UI with previous experience leading and mentoring teams.
This role involves leading and mentoring a team of UX designers to help improve their product and feature set. This is a challenging role where you will need to ensure UX processes are being correctly applied and understood by teams.
- 7 years proven experience working in a UX/UI design role
- Experience as a previous Head of UX or lead UX practitioner in a consumer facing environment
- Proven team leader and design advocate from a commercial/product based background
- Hands on experience working on high traffic, consumer facing products
- Proven experience of translating business strategy to UX objectives
- In-depth understanding of persuasive user experience design principles.
- Experience of working with user focused, content rich or public sector sites.
To hear more about this great opportunity as Head of UX/UI in London please contact Oliver Narramore on or email