Jazz Bar Events Manager - Shoreditch Experimental Coffee Shop
A well-known & innovative Shoreditch Coffee brand is hiring an experienced Music Event Manager to turn the 45 cover venue into London’s best Jazz Bar at night. You will be responsible for the strategy & implementation of a full calendar of intimate musical events.
- Proven experience planning and managing live music events
- Proven experience delivering live events within budget & resulting in a positive ROI
- Experience hiring & managing live bands
- A proven passion for jazz & soul music
- Proven ability to manage and build relationships with key stakeholders - staff, customers, marketing, performers…
The company is well known for breaking boundaries & creating truly memorable experience. Situated in the heart of Shoreditch, this is the perfect opportunity for an exceptional Events Manager to create something truly amazing.
You will be responsible for turning the venue (45 covers) into London’s best Jazz bar on Thursday, Friday & Saturday nights. This role will involve:
- Planning & booking acts
- Promoting events
- Managing the night - Door, acts & staff management
- Financial planning
- Working with partners to promote & manage private hire bookings on Monday & Tuesday nights
You will be working under the Director of the company who is in full support of innovation, creativity & creating truly memorable experiences.
- Salary: £30,000 Per Annum + a £2,000 Bonus
- Working Hours: 40 Hours Per Week - Flexible based on events
- Working Days: 5 Days Per Week Depending on The Role.
- Location: Shoreditch - EC1V
To apply send through your CV & covering letter detailing why you feel you are suitable for the role.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applicants, only candidates who have been selected for an interview will be contacted