Temp-to-Perm Payroll and HR Administrator
As a Payroll and HR Administrator you will play a pivotal role n ensuring personnel across the organisation are compensated in an efficient and time manner. Working alongside the HR advisor you will be knowledgeable on payroll processes and be able to manage payroll software with accuracy and efficiency.
This organisation is an industry leader in material management solutions and are looking for a confident candidate who is able to work alone or part of a small team to hold real accountability of their role.
There will be training and progress opportunities provided,.
You will also be required to assist the HR Department with administrative duties such as; updating the HR system, generating reports, and completing new starter inductions. This role required excellent organisational skills, high levels of numeracy and the ability to handle sensitive information confidentially.
Typical responsibilities will include:
- Updating the payroll system
- Acting as first point of contact for any payroll enquiries
- Processing and monitoring all personnel changes including; starters, transfers, leavers, and salary amendments
- Updating the HR system
- Conducting new starter inductions, ensuring all necessary paperwork is filled out
- Minute taking at disciplinary, grievance, and other meetings when required
- Monitoring probation periods and ensuring relevant meetings are held
To be successful in this role you will need to have experience of working in a payroll section that produces monthly payment for 250-300 employees.
High levels of accuracy, proficiency in MS office software and flexible approach to work in required.
Please apply asap if you are interested