Learning and Collaboration Senior Manager - Banking
Learning and Collaboration Senior Manager – Banking
Position: Learning and Collaboration Senior Manager – Banking
I am on the search for driven and enthusiastic E-Learning Professionals for a leading Consultancy firm. They have an urgent requirement looking for a professional but personable candidate with experience in HR transformation and Organisational Design. You will be at the forefront of progressing future leaders and helping banks learn and grow in the face of a constantly evolving regulatory environment.
The successful:Learning and Collaboration Senior Manager will:
- Represent the banking practice within the advisory community on E-Learning initiatives
- Lead complex learning and business change programmes utilising cutting edge technologies
- Manage existing and develop new business relationships with senior leaders in the banking sector
- Help lead and drive business growth by contributing to sales with banking clients
- Train and develop like minded, driven individuals.
Ideally a: Learning and Collaboration Senior Manager will also have:
- Experience in Learning and Development, Culture and Change Management practices
- Knowledge in: HR Transformation, Organisational Design and Workforce Optimisation
- An understanding of the requirements with the regulatory environment
- Have excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Have the ability to identify business opportunities
You would be a well regarded individual within a rapidly expanding team focused on transforming the performance of Banks by changing the way people are led, managed and developed.
Our client is a well recognised, international firm; as a result there is a very healthy pipeline of projects and a very progressive environment for consultants to work in. The firm offers a structured career path, unprecedented benefits and training to help you to continually propel your career forwards.
Rate: Up to £80,000 – £110,000 + Excellent Package
Agency: Anson McCade
Contact: Callum Porter