Front of House / Accounts Assistant - Creative industry
Our central London based client, an innovative and vibrant creative agency who work with some of the coolest brands across the globe, are looking to expand their team by bringing in an outgoing and driven person to help support their finance and front of house teams. This is an exciting entry level opportunity for someone to gain valuable finance experience within a fun working environment. The successful candidate will have a passion for finance, be approachable and have good problem solving skills.
- Inputting Client and Supplier invoices on SAGE
- Chasing debtors throughout the month
- Reconciliations on an ad hoc basis
- Report to the Office Manager when on Front of House and helping out on the phones during the day when at the front desk
- Ad hoc admin work for both the Finance and Front of House team
- Good phone skills
- Good organisational skills
- Good work ethic
- Able to learn quickly on accounting software
- Have good problem-solving skills for Reconciliations
- Attention to detail is important regarding all inputs onto SAGE
We will be holding preliminary interviews on Friday the 7th of July at 12pm at our offices based near Holborn station. If you could make yourself available for up to 30 minutes where we will make the decision on whether you were successful to be shortlisted for first stage interviews with the client the following week.
This an exciting role and a great opportunity for bright, outgoing candidate to develop a career within accounts in the Creative Industry.
If this sounds like you then please send us your CV now!