Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant
*Key Stage 2, KS2
*South West London, Wandsworth
Looking for a Teaching Assistant Position in Key Stage 2 and available to start September 5th 2017? Read on!
REESON Education is currently working on behalf of an outstanding, community primary school based in the Mitcham area of Wandsworth currently recruiting for a Key Stage 2 Teaching Assistant to start with them from the beginning of the new academic year in September 2017.
We are currently looking for an energetic and confident teaching assistants to work within a friendly and fun primary school based in Wandsworth. The school itself has established a strong reputation within the local community and has impressive academic results.
The post is full time and will start on a temp to perm basis. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic, popular and highly successful two-form entry school. They are seeking Teaching Assistants of the highest calibre who are ambitious and keen to progress within their career taking on additional aspects of responsibility.
The successful candidate will need to be:
* Ideally Level 3 Certified (NVQ3 or equivalent)
* Enthusiastic, energetic and confident
* Someone with a commitment to our school's core values and a focus on the pupils
* A real team player, with flexibility and a devotion to the needs of the children
* Willing to take part in the life of the school
The school can offer:
* The chance to develop your career within an extremely talented and supportive team which values every colleague
* Opportunities to utilise your skills among polite, caring, bright and hardworking pupils
* A group of parents who value the talents and hard work of staff
* A supportive and forward-thinking school leadership, including Governors
The successful candidates for this teaching assistant position will be confident and have a positive approach to teaching and learning, as well as having relevant qualifications, the right to work in the UK and 2 professional references.
If this sounds like the position for you then please forward a CV as soon as possible!