Senior National Account Manager
Exciting Senior National Account Manager position - Home based (HQ London) - Leading FMCG business - Grocery and Wholesales accounts. Role offers excellent package, package and rewarding working environment working for one the worlds largest FMCG businesses.
You will be joining the business at one of the most exciting times in it's history. You will play and active and impactful part in the launch of a new, exciting and sought after product. You will be joining the evolving sales function of the business. You will develop effective commercial relationships with identified distributive accounts and allocated accounts / operators.
You will develop account strategies for allocated accounts and provide contribution to both short term and long term Channel Strategy and provide analytical rationale to identify, develop (together with other business functions) and implement activities within the allocated account base to facilitate the achievement of the overall market objectives.
Specifically, you will be responsible for:
- Develop account plans and/or Joint Business Plans for your allocated account base and contribute to the development of Multi Category channel strategy.
- Complete a full annual analysis on account portfolio and develop a full year plan. Ensure that plans demonstrate analysis of annual performance and trends.
- Conduct bi-monthly updates with Line Manager to discuss results vs. agreed KPIs. Conduct compliance checks to ensure that all agreed activity has respective POP.
- Accountable for the accuracy of the account submission relating to Budget, Volume and Margin Retention. Ensure that channel has communicated all known commitments to be captured in relevant documentation prior to submission.
To be considered for this position, you MUST have the following experience/Skill set:
- Educated to degree (or similar) level
- National Account Management experience within FMCG
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Proven track record in account development and successful JBP strategy
- Strong analytical skills
- P&L Accountability
- Evidence of strong internal and external stakeholder management
This position will offer a salary of £50,000-£60,000 (experience dependent) + car + bonus + benefits
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.