Cathedral Appointments currently have a fantastic opportunity for someone to join our client’s rapidly expanding Hi Tec company based in modern offices in Plymouth as their Licensing Manager. This would be ideal for someone who has legal qualifications and has worked in an in-house environment undertaking work involving licensing agreements or even a role dealing with contracts.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- To support all licensing activities across the business
- To work closely with the Managing Director of the business and internal team to support bespoke licensing agreements for clients following sales visits
- To ensure the effective day to day management and client adherence to the licence granted to the client
- To maintain and manage all aspects of client licensing agreements and client files
- Liaising as required with external legal specialists and providing options on best practice to the Board
- You may also be required to assist with sales administration, involving following up with clients after sales visits and providing quotations for clients based on detailed briefs provided by the Managing Director in a timely and effective manner
- Degree qualified- preferably within either Law, Business Administration or Finance
- Experience of reviewing and drafting contracts, ideally licensing agreements, but this is not essential
- Ideally, you will have a good working knowledge of licensing law and also Intellectual Property
- Commercially highly astute
- Highly computer literate
- Used to working in a compliance driven culture
- Highly detailed and methodical thinker
- Able to work unsupervised
- Exceptional communication skills- both written and verbal
For the right person, there will be a very real chance of progressing into a senior position. The company is currently going through a very exciting time with additional funding secured, they are growing as a business and need someone with passion and drive to take control of their Licensing function and be key in implementing new processes.
If this sounds like the perfect opportunity for you or if you would like more information regarding the company and the position, then please get in touch with Sophia Damshenas today.
Please note, Cathedral Appointments are acting as a recruitment agency in relation to the above position.
Keywords: Licensing Manager, Licensing, License Agreements, Contracts, In-House, Law Degree, Law, Legal, LLB, Intellectual Property, IP, Plymouth Jobs, Jobs in Plymouth