Our client is an expanding force FMCG manufacturing sector. Continued growth is the reason they are looking to recruit an experienced a day shift Quality Technician. The role offers real scope for personal development, career progression and an attractive salary.
- To maintain & audit systems for the control of production materials, processes and products in compliance with Company Management system.
- The full scope of the Quality Technician is to assist the Supplier Quality Engineer, Manufacturing and Quality Department & Operations Department as a whole to control the source, inspection, documenting and use of materials to ensure effective material, process & product traceability compliance to ISO9001.
- Provide operational support to the customer, production processes and the supply base.
- Provide production line support via problem investigation and implementation of containment activities
- Continually work as a team member to maintain and improve the team work philosophy.
- Higher Education Qualification in Mechanical Engineering Discipline is beneficial
- Experience in material testing and certification.
- Highly Computer Literate (Word Processor, Spreadsheet etc.)
- Knowledge, understanding and experience of the following manufacturing processes. Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Aluminium & Stainless Steel Casting, Aluminium Extrusions, and Fabrication.
- Experience of working to stringent audited ISO quality standards
- Ability to work on own initiative with a pro-active strategic approach to challenges