Electrical Engineer - FMCG
Electrical Engineer - Stanley - Salary: £13.64 per hour plus £18.14 for overtime
Your new job role!
A well established FMCG firm located in Stanley are looking for an Electrical Engineer to join their team. This business has a range of key customers who operate globally; they pride themselves on innovation which is at the heart of the business, with continual reinvestment into machinery.
- £13.64 per hour ( plus £18.14 for overtime)
- Full time working hours Monday - Friday
- Shift patterns rotating weekly, either 05:45-14:15 OR 13:45-22:00
- Opportunity for further overtime at premium rate
- Profit sharing scheme
- Free car parking available
Your roles within your new job
- To provide a professional, high quality multi-skilled (electro-mechanical) engineering service following adequate training on the equipment.
- Responsible for the mechanical / electrical maintenance of production lines and manufacturing site in accordance with product standards and specifications.
- Inform and update Engineering and Production Management with regards to line availability following breakdowns etc.
- Ensure that equipment is properly maintained, and identified faults are reported and logged so that correction action can be taken.
- Assist with the planned preventative maintenance programmes.
- Ensure all tools and parts are removed from equipment, and area is cleared / cleaned prior to production line re-start.
- Recording of maintenance activities / resolutions in shift log for future reference.
- Training and working with line operatives to improve setting skills where required.
Requirements to succeed in this job!
- Electrical Engineer experience
- 17th edition (Wiring Regulations) achieved
- Experience working within a fast paced environment
APPLY NOW!If your experience matches please forward your CV immediatelyWhite Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy