SMART Repair Technician
Are you a successful SMART Repair Technician looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige main dealer!
SMART Repair Technician - Carlisle
£27,000 basic, OTE £30,000
Our client is seeking a fully trained SMART Repair Technician to join their already successful motor trade team in Carlisle working within a busy prestige main car dealer. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
SMART Repair Technician Responsibilities:
- Alloy wheel refurbishment
- Bumper and trim repairs/mixing
- Machine polishing
- Interior trim repairs
- Interior repairs
- Examine vehicles to identify additional work for repair
- Carry out wheel refurbishments
- Ceat fabric repairs
- Minor dent removals
- Clearly document all work performed ensuring that times are recorded Accurately and within agreed timeframes
- Adhere to health and safety requirements and maintain a tidy workstation
The ideal SMART Repair Technician:
- Previous experience as a SMART Repair Technician
- Must have experience in Alloy Wheel refurbishment and single panels
- Have a full and Valid UK Driving Licence
- Be able to work on their own initiative
- Have a great attention to detail
- Good time keeper
You must be able to produce high quality work in a busy motor trade environment and be motivated through set targets, showing flexibility according to the needs of your team.
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen