Product Marketing Coordinator, Wrexham
Revive Rec and reputable Hobe anruitment are supporting our expanding client located on the outskirts of Wrexham with their recruitment of a Product Marketing Coordinator to join their busy creative design team. We are looking to engage with candidates who hold amazing marketing/visual merchandising experience and ability for this role:
Position: Product Marketing Coordinator
Salary: Up to £25,000 per annum
Hours: 8.30 am to 5.00 pm (Monday to Friday)
This pivotal role involves working with chain retail stores within the sector supporting the visual impact of the brand to the end consumer. Traveling is a key element to ensure the successful implementation of this role. This could be required on a weekly basis to ensure the overall maintenance and implementation of the product marketing strategy
- You must be able to manipulate data to review product performance for multiple chain stores
- Merchandising all products. This involves working with the product and marketing teams and Regional Managers to ensure our customers have a good selection of products that represent the brand accordingly
- Review stock movements against aged inventory and make recommendations for potential promotions
- Visit chain stores to merchandise shelving and bays on a weekly/monthly basis
- Build strong relationships with in house merchandiser from selected customers
- Understand the sector and the brand/s to suggest viable product display propositions
- Make suggestions for developments to areas and displays in stores
- Source POS and retail display units and make recommendations for where to manufacture
- Develop full product solutions to be utilized across the business amongst a variety of different customers - trade - wholesale etc
- Generate all in store campaigns - this involves creative thinking to the implementation
- Must be articulate, friendly and outgoing in order to convey a variety of ideas and concepts.
- Ability to work to a very high standard while under pressure.
- Experience in visual merchandising is desired but not necessary.
- Must have good basic standard of literacy and numeracy
- Must be organized and have excellent time management skills
- A full driving license.
- Travel would be mainly UK initially however our Client sells globally so travel within Europe and potentially Rest of World.
- An excellent starting salary
- 22 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributory pension scheme after completion of probation period
- Free Parking
- Normal core hours of work: Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.00 with 30 minutes lunch break
- Pool car for UK travel
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Key Words: Marketing, Visual Merchandising, POS, Point Of Sale, Retail