Newly Qualified Accountant
AJ Chambers are currently working with a small boutique Chartered Accountants based in Chelmsford who are looking for an ambitious Newly Qualified Accountant to form part of their ambitious team.
This is an ideal job opportunity for an ACCA/ACA Qualified or Part Qualified accountant working in a public practice accountancy firm looking for a client facing role in or near Chelmsford.
This forward thinking and modern accountancy practice has a proactive approach and is exceptionally client focused. The client base is very wide ranging and this Senior Accountant job would provide an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or part qualified accountant to quickly gain experience across a variety of sectors with a firm who values their staff.
Responsibilities for this Senior Accountant role include:
- Preparation of statutory and management accounts for Limited Companies
- Preparation of corporation tax computations and CT600s
- VAT returns completion and submission
- Clients bookkeeping including visits to external premises
- Attending client meetings and annual accounts reviews
- Supervision of junior staff members
The successful applicant will enjoy flexible working hours, a relaxed working environment and a range of excellent benefits.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers