Accounts Senior - Bury St Edmunds - Top 70 Firm
Our client, a progressive market leading regional firm are currently resourcing for an Accounts Senior. This position offers a fantastic opportunity to develop and maintain a dynamic portfolio of clients whilst driving the business forward.
As Accounts Senior, you will provide accounts preparation for a range of clients as well as supervising junior team members. You will have extensive knowledge and experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment. Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of clients are essential for this role.
- Accounts Preparation for sole traders, partnerships and corporate entities
- Personal and Corporation Tax
- Liaising with clients as necessary
- Reporting to/producing work for the manager/partner to review, whilst highlighting any issues and providing potential solutions
- Take responsibility to monitor progress of the work against budget set and highlight any concerns to manager/partner
- Assisting with supervision of junior staff
- Have previous proven experience working in a practice environment and extensive knowledge and experience of accounts preparation
- Have experience using Microsoft Excel as well as other Microsoft applications and accounting software such as Sage
- Be ACA or ACCA qualified, or equivalent, or close to completing either qualification with proven accountancy practice experience
- Use their technical knowledge to support and assist junior staff
- Have the ability to use quick and clear thought, identify multiple solutions and have a "can do" approach to problem solving.
- Show an adaptable approach to dealing with different clients to tailor the best solution
If you possess the required experience for the Accounts Senior position, please apply direct or contact Scott Golding from AJ Chambers recruitment.