Marketing Executive - Toyota
Jardine Motors Group is one of the largest and most successful automotive retailers in the UK, working at the forefront of the industry and pushing the boundaries of what a modern retail experience delivers to both customers and employees. We are dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service and exceptional opportunities for our colleagues.
Established more than four decades ago, Jardine Motors Group has grown from a family-run vehicle retailer to the representative of 24 manufacturers in over 75 locations. We combine the best of traditional family business values with the cutting edge retail experience that our customers desire.
Jardine Motors Group is part of the one of the world’s largest and most successful corporations in the world: Jardine Matheson. Since 1832, Jardines has prospered, developing multiple groups in a variety of business sectors, some of which include: Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group; JLT, a leading London-listed provider of insurance; Hongkong Land, a listed property group with some 800,000 sq.m. of prime commercial property in Asia, and Dairy Farm, a retail group operating over 6,400 outlets. To find out more about Jardine Matheson, click here: www.jardines.com.
Overview of role
Are you looking for a unique opportunity to shine in a progressive business representing some of the world’s most iconic automotive brands?
With people at the core of our strategy we are discerning about whom we employ, we expect every colleague to have high levels of integrity, be passionate about their role and take ownership of their customers’ needs in line with our core values. We are looking for someone that has a desire to succeed, has outstanding communication and influencing skills and also possesses a proven track record of success.
Duties, Responsibilities & Person Specification
- To support the division(s) marketing team to deliver the overall marketing strategy, with particular focus on event management.
- Supporting the development of central and local derived events – on and off site.
- Being a key point of contact from both and internal and external perspective for all divisional events.
- Liaison and management of third party event suppliers.
- Identification of targeted customers from both internal resources and external prospects to drive a strong mix of existing and conquest business at all events.
- Customer liaison for all activities.
- Supporting internal communications within the division ensuring everyone is aware of events taking place and performance levels.
- To provide a point of contact for set projects with the management teams within your division.
- Support the Group Marketing Manager with a structured digital marketing service.
- Working with the Digital Executive to ensure all channels are maximised for the customer / prospect events.
- To execute activities that complement the national activity and drive local awareness and enquiries.
- Management of reporting metrics to ensure ROI is measured to the best of the system’s ability.
- Liaison and interaction with other divisional marketing teams to ensure communication / adoption of best practice where applicable.
- Supporting the minimisation of ineffectual marketing spend.
- Become the divisional event champion.
- Agency liaison with ‘group’ identified suppliers.
- Supporting the Division(s) brand guidelines.