Arrears & Customer Care Executive
Revive Recruitment, Chester are supporting an expanding, reputable business within the financial services sector with their permanent recruitment of an Arrears & Customer Care Executives.
If you hold experience of working within a regulated arrears environment then we would like to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity to join a developing and growing business and to work within a busy environment:
POSITION: Arrears & Customer Care Executive
SALARY: Up to £23,000 per annum
LOCATION: Deeside, Flintshire
HOURS: 9.00 to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Reporting into the Operations Manager, you will act be a first point of call to all customers into the business.
- Following up arrears accounts in accordance with policy and procedures
- Following up all returned direct debit payments
- Collecting and processing arrears payments by phone
- Utilise negotiation skills with customers to agree satisfactory repayment plans and forbearance options
- Diarise and follow up calls
- Identify cases that cannot be resolved within their remit in accordance with procedures
- Investigate and manage disputes
- Liaise with client, customers and various third parties (solicitors, insolvency practitioners, debt management companies) where appropriate and agree satisfactory repayment plans
- Manage and resolve inbound queries
- Ensure all customer administration is dealt with efficiently and within quality guidelines
- General customer account maintenance
- Accurately log all customer contact and ensure all cases are updated on the appropriate systems in a timely fashion
- Respond to ad hoc requests from internal management and external clients i.e. copy documentation, account information, interrogation of databases and various reporting requests
Skills and Experience require to apply:
- Proven experience working within a Collections/Arrears environment within a Consumer Finance environment.
- Understanding of FCA regulations, CCA and DPA legislation
- Understanding of TCF and AML Principles
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload
- Strong analytical and decision making skills
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels with a strong customer service focus
- Ability to work within a small team and participate in team goals
Benefits offered by our Client:
- To work within a small, but growing team environment.
- Pension Scheme
- Free parking
- Kitchen Facilities
- Discount vouchers and employee incentives
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Revive Recruitment are a Chester based Recruitment Agency who delivers a refreshing service to Candidates and Businesses throughout the Cheshire and North Wales Regions. Located on the outskirts of Chester, we are a local and dedicated recruitment agency who will provide you with a professional, positive and bespoke permanent recruitment service.
We are acting on behalf of the client as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Unfortunately due to a high volume of CV’s we cannot respond to every applicant. In the event that we haven`t contacted you within 48 hours please take it you have not been successful for this particular role, but your details will be kept on file and considered for all future vacancies
KEYWORDS: Arrears, debt, collections, complaints, FCA, Financial Services, litigation