A lovely opportunity for a talented Credit Controller to join an established business based in Horsham.
The purpose of the Credit Controller role is to assist with all aspects of credit control activity, including KPI and general reporting.
Main duties of the Credit Controller role are;
- Raising all sales invoices
- Ensuring invoices are paid within set company terms
- Daily banking/processing incoming cheques
- Posting daily bacs/cheque/credit card payments
- Responsible for collection activity for 150 + accounts
- Take ownership of customer ledgers
- Investigating and resolving disputes/complaints within set time frames
The ideal candidate for the Credit Controller role will come from a similar background have excellent excel skills. You will be a team player and be able to communicate effectively with finance and sales department colleagues
In order to apply for the Credit Controller position then please click the link, if your application is successful then we will be in touch within 7 days.
First Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy.