Business Development Manager - South East
Business Development Manager required with knowledge of the curtain-walling, glazing or façade industry. This is a field sales position selling to new & existing fabricators. A strong area sales background with a proven sales record within the doors & windows industry is required. The Business Development Manager will have a proven sales background in the construction industry with knowledge of fabricators.
My client is a major global blue-chip company and requires a top level area sales manager to develop and build relationships with fabricators and trade professional, there will be an element of specification sales within the role. The role will cover South East areas (Kent, Sussex, Hampshire, Berkshire and South London).
Business Development Manager Position Overview
- Developing a new network of fabricators
- CPD presentations
- Liaise closely with Sales Management
- Maximise turnover and profit
- Monthly review of performance & new target areas
Business Development Manager Position Requirements
- Proven sales experience - experience of selling windows, doors, fittings & PVCu
- To establish network of fabricators in the area.
- Proven successful sales track record
- Full driving licence
- Located within the South East of England
Business Development Manager Position Remuneration
- Salary £45,000
- £5k Bonus
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Company Car
- Contributory Pension
- Private Healthcare
- Laptop, Mobile etc.
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy