Nuclear Products Technical Owner
Job Title - Nuclear Products Technical Owner Salary - Up to £45,000 p/a
Our client is a cutting edge and future inspiring organisation at the forefront of X-Ray and Radiation Detection Technology for the security screening, medical imaging and nuclear detection markets. This is a full time and permanent role for a Nuclear Products Technical Owner, based in the Durham area. You will receive a basic salary up to £45k per annum with an excellent benefits package and unrivalled career prospects.
- Technical ownership for Nuclear products from concept to early adoption and manufacturing transition
- Technical product readiness management
- Key interface to customers and internal stakeholders on all product technical issues, including: product definition, design specification, prototyping and type testing
- Ensure product technical compliance to specification, market needs and overall product roadmap
- Demonstrate a leadership role in influencing and overseeing internal groups with respect to their products
- Key interface for providing product technical support to the sales and marketing functions.
Oversee product certification
- Hands on scientific and product usability testing
Essential skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in an electronics product engineering role
- Proven track record of managing products through the product lifecycle
- Proven Project Management experience for product development
- Proven experience in electronics product lifecycle management
- Demonstrated ability to achieve results working in teams
- Agile development project management experience
- Experience and willingness to travel both within the UK and abroad
- Experience managing nuclear detection systems
- Knowledge of radiation systems algorithms and algorithm development
The successful Electronics Engineer / Electronics Design Engineer will be joining a fantastic engineering team. You will be given the opportunity to drive your career forward and achieve your full potential. The successful candidate will receive excellent opportunities for progression and the following:
- Up to £45k per annum
- Life Assurance
- Stakeholder pension scheme
- Share Options
- Private Health Insurance Scheme
- 25 days holiday plus statutory days
Who Are We - Gi Professional
Gi Professional Staffing Services is a division of Gi Group UK, dedicated to working with clients and candidates in the field of Engineering and Manufacturing. We provide a wide variety of recruitment solutions to our well known client base throughout the UK in industry sectors such as Aerospace, Automotive, Construction, Maintenance, Manufacturing, Oil / Gas and Chemicals, Power & Energy and Rail & Infrastructure.
How to Apply
If you would like to submit your CV for this full time and permanent position, please apply now, alternatively if you would prefer a confidential chat please contact Daniel Martin on .
We would like to take the opportunity to thank you for your interest in this Process Engineer position. We regret that due to the high number of applications we receive, we are only able to contact successful applicants. If you have not received a response to your application within 7 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.