NEGOTIABLE DEPENDING UPON EXPERIENCE
My client are a busy, multi officed East Sussex based law firm that have an exciting opportunity for a Legal Cashier to join their accounts team based in Battle.
Main Purpose of Job
The Legal Cashier is responsible for assisting the Accounts Manager in the Accounts Department of the Practice by attending to the various financial transactions arising from the work of the firm and its internal operation.
· To assist with daily banking functions including bank reconciliations.
· To assist with the administration and reconciliation of petty cash.
· To assist with the processing of client and office accounting transactions including postings.
· To assist with the preparation of cheques.
· To assist with the processing of bank transfers.
· To assist with the control of designated client deposit accounts.
· To assist with the preparation of credit control advice.
· To assist with the administration of the purchase ledger.
· To assist with the Financial management reporting as required.
· To assist with the preparatory work for the annual accounts.
· To assist with the PAYE.
· To assist with the VAT administration and returns.
· To assist with the Operate the Accounts Office within SRA Rules.
· To assist with the Archiving.
· To assist with the Prepare and organise Month End Procedures and Reports.
· To assist with the Prepare and monitor Budgets and Cash Flow.
· To Check Completion Accounts and Cash Accounts for Fee-Earners or other detailed Statements upon request.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS OPPORTUNITY AND HAVE THE NECESSARY SKILL SET AND EXPERIENCE PLEASE DO SUBMIT YOUR CV AS DETAILEDOR ALTERNATIVELY TELEPHONE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION