Food and Beverage Manager - £25-30K - Suffolk
At Select Norwich we are currently recruiting for a Food and Beverage Manager on behalf of our client, a hotel based near the Suffolk coast.
With three dining areas in the Hotel, the successful applicant must be a quick-thinker and a strong multi-tasker. The Food and Beverage Manager must be able to manage a large team, constantly assessing the performance of each member to ensure that the high standards of customer service are never compromised.
- Manage all Food and Beverage operations within the hotel, including all food and function areas
- The Food and Beverage Manager (F&B Manager) will ensure they always offer the highest level of customer service, ensuring that all guests have a unique and tailored experience
- Manage the Food and Beverage (F&B) team by delegating, instructing and motivating where necessary and providing training when needed
- Communicate effectively with Chef and Hotel Management, for example, in the design and pricing of menus and wine lists
- The Food and Beverage (F&B) Manager will manage and account for stock levels and ensure they always work within the budgeting guidelines
- Have a true passion for the industry and the development of the Hotel
Experience and Skills required
- Previous experience in a Food and Beverage Managerial role is essential
- Experience managing functions within a hotel/restaurant environment
- Must have knowledge of financial systems
- Positive and self-motivated
- Customer focused
- Flexible and passionate
- Leadership skills
Salary and Benefits
- £25,000-30,000 per annum - Salary is dependant on experience
- Food and Beverage Manager will receive excellent company benefits
- Opportunity to work for an excellent company
To apply for this position, please submit your CV via this website. For further information please contact Lily Walker on at our Norwich office.