Part Time IFA Support Administrator
Part Time Administrator
25-30 hours per week, hours to suit
£11-£13.00 per hour
- The Administrator will implement a review process for the client's financial review in preparation for client meetings;
- Update factfind and valuations, contributions and withdrawals in Intelligent Office;
- The Administrator will help prepare and implement quarterly / annual reviews;
- Under the direction of the IFA, may input applications online;
- The Administrator will chase companies for updates on plans submitted;
- Chase any outstanding fees;
- Obtain quotes from companies;
- Email or post newsletters or other marketing information to clients;
- Assistance with any other marketing;
- You may be required to write a simple suitability letter with the IFA’s supervision.
- Managing filing systems;
- Developing and implementing new administrative systems, such as record management;
- Responding to customer general enquiries;
- Attending training courses as appropriate.
- The role of Administrator can also include assisting the IFA in reviewing, analysing, and preparing financial plans for clients.
- Completing SageOne accounting entries
- Training any new recruit in systems including Intelligent Office, Standard Life WRAP, Fidelity and PPOL
- Good GCSE grades in Maths and English A-C or equivalent