Our client, a leading manufacture business with strong worldwide presence operating in 98 locations with over 10,000 employees and a turnover in excess of $4b are looking to cover a period of maternity cover with a strong qualified Financial Accountant.
The purpose of the role will be to maintain the accuracy and integrity of financial data in the clients systems. In addition, you will prepare tax calculations, forecasts and reports both for internal reporting and external auditors.
Responsibilities will include:
Prepare the UK consolidated statutory accounts
Work with external auditors, UK entities and internal stakeholders to prepare and submit timely and accurate tax calculations, forecasts and reports
Guarantee compliance with our internal controls and guidelines to ensure UK financial and taxation data is maintained and analysed to identify variances and to meet our global business requirements
Be accountable for the main company bank account for UK transactions
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and experience:
- You are a qualified accountant with 5 or more years’ experience
- You have a good knowledge of UK Corporation Tax and of IFRS and statutory accounts completion.
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and influential team player
- The ability to make informed decisions to ensure the accurate and on time reporting of data
- A real focus on delivering with excellence both to your own team and to others
Due to the nature of the role candidates that are able to start within 2 weeks and able to commit to the full timescale of the contract would be desirable.
Due to the high levels of applications we are experiencing at the moment we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates, if you have not had a response within 1 week of applying regretfully you have not been successful
Finance Accountant - Kent - Accountancy and Finance