DevOps Engineer - Global Blockchain Fintech Firm - New York
The firm are looking for a DevOps engineer to deliver a high quality continuous integration / deployment pipeline to the global organization, utilizing cloud hosting providers (Google, Amazon) as well as in-house delivered solutions.
The company was set up to take advantage of the innovations within distributed ledger technology and specifically to apply those to the financial world. It is now one of the fastest growing, fin-tech start-ups in the world and has developed a global presence with offices in America, Europe and Asia. They have received substantial funding from a conglomeration of the biggest names in banking and finance, with the aim of establishing themselves as the leading player in the space.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience with Agile/Scrum and Software Deployment within a DevOps framework.
- Experience with SDLC tools (version control (Git), Issue Tracker (Jira) etc.)
- Experience with performance testing, Secure Coding.
- Experience in development / scripting of configuration and management (Python or Java preferred)
- Experience with Linux (RHEL, Ubuntu), OSX configuration and management
- Java tooling experience
- Ability to develop metrics for productivity and inefficiencies
- Attention to detail
- Confident approach with solid reasoning
- Experience with: Jenkins, SonarQube, Amazon AWS, Ansible, Docker, Maven and Amazon AWS Web hosting services (EC2, S3, Route53/DNS, IAM Policy, etc.) is advantageous but not required.
This company offers the chance to join at a time of rapid innovation and to help to define a new industry sector. They have the feel of a tech-start up with a focus on continued learning and development, within an open and collaborative environment. They are incredibly well-funded and can offer exceptional compensation packages to candidates.