Sales Executive - Poole - £20,000 Basic Competitive OTE
Sales Executive - Poole - £20,000 Basic + Competitive OTE
Our client, a successful company based in Poole, are currently seeking an experienced Sales Executive to join their growing team. You will be supporting the Marketing Manager to ensure that top clients and prospects are identified, researched and obtained appropriately.
Proven sales experience is essential for this role.
Your duties include:
- Monitor all activity in the market and identify relevant leads
- Follow-up on all leads
- Schedule face to face or telephone appointments for account managers
- Ensure all booked appointments meet set criteria and all opportunities are pre-qualified
- Complete and maintain data and notes from meetings
- Identify contacts and influencers in your market accounts using media available
- Use online tools to profile your accounts and update any missing or incorrect data as per the account profile requirements
- Maintain the CRM system
- Manage and organise Account Managers' diaries
- Liaise with Account Managers to obtain appointment feedback, and appropriately document this feedback within CRM
- Meet all required KPIs
- CRM system experience
- Strong Excel and Microsoft Office Skills
- Proven sales track record
- B2B sales experience
- Proficiency in conducting internet research
For more information please contact Hannah Darby on the Office and Commercial team at Bond Williams Professional Recruitment.