Morgan Hunt are currently working with a successful specialist legal practice, based in Suffolk. Working within a niche, welcoming team, the firm are currently seeking someone to undertake all tasks and duties relating to the day to day financial operations of the firm. This is both a broad based and hands-on role.
Duties to include:
- Ensuring that all time recording is entered correctly and is up to date on a monthly basis, in preparation for the monthly billing.
- Dealing with any finance queries from clients and managing Client Account's as per the regulations of the SRA.
- Taking payments and dealing with banking, including bank reconciliations.
- Managing cash flow including chasing overdue Counsel fees.
- Previous experience of working within a financial environment.
- Previous experience of working within the legal sector.
- Able to follow instructions precisely from more senior colleagues.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.