A leading global provider of advanced processing systems and services to the food industries, is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team in Colchester. An international business with operations in over 30 countries. This is a great opportunity to join a fast growing, innovative business!
The Management Accountant will report to the Senior Financial Controller and will work closely with the whole Finance team and internal stakeholders.
Main responsibilities for the Management Accountant will be:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- Calculating pre-payments and accruals
- Maintenance of the fixed asset register and calculating depreciation
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Revenue & COGS reporting
- HFM reporting
- Liaising with all stakeholders within the business
- Involvement with the Audit process
- Be at the final stages of ACCA/CIMA or equivalent or be newly qualified
- Have strong attention to detail
- Strong Excel skills (Pivot tables and VLook ups)
- Have strong communication skills to liaise effectively with the wider business
If you want to take the next step with your career and you are interested in this Management Accountant position, please apply or get in touch at