Infrastructure & IT Security Analyst
Infrastructure & IT Security Analyst - Chelmsford
Recruiting for an Infrastructure & IT Security Analyst to join a global insurance company based in Chelmsford.
IT Security- Infrastructure- Insurance- Data Gathering- Analysis- BAU- Budgets- Data Centre- Network- telecommunications- IT risk Management- third parties- outsourced vendor governance
This is a permanent position offering up to £35k (dependent on experience), plus a great benefits package and bonus.
The Infrastructure & IT Security Analyst plays a key role working across all areas of Infrastructure & IT Security to help provide bandwidth ensuring the smooth running of the function.
In this capacity, the role holder will be focussing on data gathering & analysis, report and meeting content creation, budget review and tracking and be the primary team member in the function to interface into the Continuous Service Improvement (CSIP) efforts.
To be considered for this role you must have the following:
- Have an appreciation of IT workplace, data centre, network and telecommunications infrastructure architectures and operations both within the insurance and market generally.
- Understanding of IT risk management processes.
- Experience of working with third parties - especially offshore.
- Deep understanding of outsource vendor governance and management practices.
- IT contract & License management, detailed budget and infrastructure reporting.
- Excellent communication skills; approachable; authoritative; diplomatic; demonstrates empathy; strong focus on performance measurement, management and talent development.
If you would like to apply, or know someone who may be a good match, please submit your CV.
Hancock and Parsons Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Hancock and Parsons Ltd is an Equal Opportunities employer; we welcome applicants from all backgrounds.