If you are an ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA or qualified by experience Finance Analyst looking for a new exciting role then please get in touch for further information.
The Finance Analyst will need to be comfortable in working with large volumes of data in Excel, including v look up and Pivots. Working for a leading national business and reporting to the Finance Manager the Finance Analyst will be producing key reports and assisting with some management accounting.
Duties for Finance Analyst
- Supporting the production of the monthly forecast, annual budget and strategic plan.
- Ensuring that process disciplines and controls are adhered to and seek opportunities to recommend improvements to internal controls.
- Support in producing monthly presentations and financial reporting packs
- Acting as Financial Business Partner to produce insightful and impactful daily, weekly and monthly information to help drive business improvements.
- Build relationships with teams throughout the business, maintaining positive relationships to provide effective customer service and provide support to colleagues as necessary.
- Ad-hoc finance requests.
Skills for Finance Analyst
- Qualified ACCA/CIMA/ACA OR Qualified by experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Must hold advanced Excel skills
- Experience in a similar role
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.