Sales Ledger Clerk
Nigel Wright Group are currently working with a prestigious County Durham business, who are looking to recruit two Sales Ledger Clerk on 6 month contracts.
Working as part of a sales ledger team responsible for controlling all aspects of invoicing fees, cash posting, cash allocation and credit control, main duties will include;
- Building a working relationship with administrators.
- Maintain accurate records.
- Ensure accurate invoices are produced and distributed.
- Post and allocate cash received.
- Agree fee rates on a weekly basis.
- Reconcile accounts and recover any monies outstanding or refund any monies overpaid.
- Investigate the weekly queries.
- Reconcile cash received.
- Produce month end reports.