AAT Accounts Assistant - Established Accountancy Firm
An established accountancy firm is currently searching for an ambitious individual to fill the role of AAT Accounts Assistant to join their head office based in Bury St Edmunds.
This is an amazing opportunity for an Accounts Assistant to develop their career whist being part of a supportive and progressive team.
- Accounts preparations for a variety of different clients including partnerships, sole traders and limited companies
- Preparation of tax returns and tax computations
- Preparation and completion of VAT returns
- Bookkeeping duties
The ideal candidate;
- AAT qualified, part qualified or studying
- 18 months - 2 years’ experience within an accountancy firm
- Ability to work well as a team as well as individually
- Experience preparing accounts
- A diligent and ambitious individual
For further information on this Accounts Assistant role please apply direct or contact Josie Studd at AJ Chambers