Accounts Assistant - Cullompton - £18-21,000
Trial Balance Consulting have been assigned by an existing client (very agreeable people!), who seek to recruit an experienced Accounts Assistant to join their small finance team. This is a successful and rapidly growing manufacturing business operating within a niche sector - essentially a market leader within their field.
The role works alongside the Accounts Manager and is further supported by the Financial Controller. It's a friendly but busy team and the successful candidate will require experience in the following areas:
- Sales and purchase ledger with the ability to accurately match and code orders, delivery notes and invoices.
- Reconciliation of supplier statements.
- Assist in payroll - weekly and monthly.
- Assisting with online bank payments and account reconciliations.
- Assist the Accounts Manager/FC with month end reporting.
- Ad-hoc admin tasks as required; dealing with telephone enquiries, perfecting your barista skills etc.
In order to achieve all of the above, the successful candidate should be:
- Experience of all of the above.
- AAT qualified or with enough relevant working experience to substitute.
- Experience in the use of MS Excel and ideally, though not essentially, Sage Line 50.
- Good team working skills, but also able to get the job done without assistance where required.
With no corporate rut to dig your way out of, there's a great opportunity on offer for a long term, developing career, with a growing and successful enterprise. For further details please contact Elle Benjamin quoting reference EB3722. Don't hang about - our client wants to get things moving pronto!