Pensions Marketing Coordinator
Our client, a reputable Financial Services organisation, has a unique opportunity for someone to join their marketing team. You will be responsible for supporting the Digital Marketing team with the maintenance of website pages, managing web analytics to support website development and improve SEO and working in conjunction with other team members to ensure digital content is compliant.
This role involves:
- Working with team members to support the delivery or marketing plans
- Collate, analyse and interpret campaign management information and web analytics
- Actively maintain web pages and monitor compliance
Candidates to be considered for this role should have the following skills and qualifications:
- Previous experience working within the Pensions industry
- An ambition to work in a marketing role
- Attained marketing qualifications or a marketing degree would be desirable although not necessary
This is a great opportunity for someone working within the Pensions industry wo has an ambition to make a career change into marketing.