Sales Executive - Magazines
This is a great opportunity to broaden your sales and marketing skills and make an impact in a well-established friendly publishing company. This is a new role where the successful individual will multi-task and have the capacity to turn your hand to a variety of sales and marketing tasks.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and schedule sales and marketing activities
- Responsible for the effective management of sales, marketing and customer relationship activities
- Maintain existing customer relationships and maintaining a customer database
- Responsible for planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans
- Produce sales reports
- Generate and qualify leads and make sales calls to new and existing clients
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate new product development ideas
This is a super role for someone with strong all-round sales and marketing skills looking for a more diverse opportunity within magazine publishing. The ideal candidate will have some previous publishing experience, who understands the deadlines and cyclical process of issuing a monthly magazine.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior publishing experience (ideally)
- The ability to multi-task and have the capacity and capability to turn your hand to a variety of tasks
- Prior sales and some marketing experience
- An understanding of deadlines and cyclical process of issuing a monthly magazine (desirable)
- Some experience of social media marketing
For further information on this role, please forward your CV outlining your salary expectations and availability.