A global organisation based in South Kent is looking to recruit an Accounts Administrator. Reporting to the Financial Accountant you will provide support with accounts payable, accounts receivable and cashbook. Key responsibilities will include:
- Record invoices and credit memos in accounting system
- Identify billings that require follow-up action or inquiry
- Maintain up-to-date billing system and invoice files
- Follows established procedures for processing receipts, cash, etc.
- Record Supplier invoices in accounting system
- Perform account reconciliations and processes transactions in multiple currencies
- Maintains supplier files and resolves supplier invoice discrepancies
- Sets up payment runs for UK and overseas suppliers
- Maintain VAT data on accounts system
- Assist in month end close process
- Manage petty cash account
- Reconcile intercompany balances for receivables/payables
- Administer expenses system to process employee expenses
This is a great opportunity for a pro active and self motivated individual. The ideal candidate will possess similar experience as above.
Unfortunately due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.