Kinect Recruitment's client are seeking a candidate to head up their research team. They are looking for someone with strong knowledge of information management, architecture and applications.
- Desire to lead and builda research team; with minimum of 5 years management experience
- Minimum 10 years of experience in a research context with in the computer science domain
- Knowledge of related industrystandards
- Excellent writing, communication and public speakingskills
- Advanced degree in related field (Masters orPhD)
- Experience developing sales proposals or client services highlydesirable
- Provide leadership of the Applied Research Department providing guidance, instruction and direction.
- Provide staff management, career development, mentoring and coaching to allocated staff.
- Monitor and report on Applied Research Team performancemeasurements.
- Provide advice and expertise to customers on technologies, strategy andapplications.
- Participate in bid preparation, helping define the scope and identify risks aswell asproviding technical leadership and coordination of requirements.
- Work closely and collaborate with the sales Department to identify and win business from new and existing customer relationships.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of relevant technologies, standards, specifications and industry trends especially in application of machine learning and AI to dataanalytics.
- Undertake the analysis of technical documentation including research papers / standards / software and producing summary reports, comment, conclusions and proposed actions for customers.
- Write and present technical papers at relevant conferences and support through leadership.