IT Assistant £20,000 - £25,000 + Laptop + Free Parking + Discounted Products + Life Assurance, Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30pm with occasional weekend work on a rota basis.
We are working with a long established and prestigious company in the Christchurch area in recruiting for an IT Assistant. This role will support the IT Manager in looking after all the IT across 4 sites in the South. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to take responsibility and develop their career within the IT sector.
Key responsibilities -
- First & Second Line support
- Record, prioritise and mange all requests and incidents reported
- Provide continue IT support cover to the business
- Emergency out of hours telephone support at weekends on a rota basis
- Provide support for basic network functions
- Maintain documentation with incremental updates and process changes
- Create end User guides
- Reports daily, weekly, monthly and annually
- Training and development of colleagues
- Keep pace with technology advances.
- Assist with the effective planning and development of the IT infrastructure
- Help to maintain areas of the customer facing website
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly monitoring and maintenance tasks as required
Key requirements for the IT Assistant -
- Driving Licence and Car to enable travelling to each site
- Confident with excellent communication and team working skills
- MS Office 2010/2013, Windows 7/10
- File and Folder Access Management
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008/2012
This role would suit someone who has had a year or two experience in IT and wants the next step up and more responsibility. Company offer excellent benefits package and ongoing training.
If you are interested in this position please click on Apply Now.
Alternatively to find out more, or to see other opportunities that we have available please visit our website.