Inchcape UK have been awarded No.1 in 'The Sunday Times Best Big Company To Work For' 2016
Do you want to join in our success?
Product Genius/Trainee Sales Executive - Land Rover Norwich
As a Product Genius you will inspire and excite customers in the dealership with in-depth product information and insight. The role of a Product Genius is to promote brand products through selling the features and benefits. A Product Genius will offer an exceptional customer experience and service by building a genuine rapport with the customer. Do not worry if you do not hold up to date Land Rover product knowledge, we will provide full training!
Your role and responsibilities
* Keeping up to date with the latest product information.
* Providing customers with specification information about all brand products.
* Ensuring all dealership staff are up to date on the latest product information and that their knowledge is of a high standard.
* Planning and managing the customer test drive process with the Sales Executive and offering product insight during the test drive appointment.
* Responsible for the preparation of the showroom, ensuring a strong selection of demo cars are available and that the showroom is always presentable for customers.
* Pro-actively approaching customers in the showroom to welcome them and see if they need any help.
* Supporting the Sales Executive with insight and product knowledge for customers, when required.
* Guiding customers to the Sales Executive when they express an interest to buy.
* Creates a winning customer experience by identifying and anticipating their needs.
* Assures that customer issues are resolved quickly and effectively.
Your skills and experience
* Enthusiasm for excellent customer service.
* Passion for automotive technology.
* Strong presentation skills.
* Ability to work autonomously.
* Team orientated personality.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Keen to keep-up-to-date with innovations and complex/technical/product information.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills.
* Always willing to help and support to others.
* Good knowledge of computer applications (MS Office).
* Competitive salary
* 22 days holiday, rising to 25 after 5 years
* Company pension scheme
* Life assurance
* Childcare vouchers
* Discount gym membership
* Vehicle purchase discount,
* Employee Advantage - retail discounts with over 3000 retailer
* Cycle to work scheme