Are you an experienced Family Solicitor and feeling like a small fish in a big pond?
Based in fantastic and picturesque part of Brighton, East Sussex, this practice has a reputation that sets them apart. Testament to this is that their work comes largely from referrals. They have a wonderfully relaxed culture, set over 3 floors are a small team that has heaps of experience.
You will be working alongside a middle partner in a standalone role. You will have real autonomy and can take the department in the direction that you like, however, they get a huge amount of work from referral business, proving their sheer quality as a practice. Although you will be in an autonomous role, you will have some brilliant professionals to bounce off when necessary.
- You will be a Family Solicitor with at least three years PQE (there is no upper limit on the amount of PQE).
- You should have good experience of handling your own privately funded caseload
- Excellent communication skills and an eye for detail are essential
- You should be able to work both autonomously and alongside a team
- You will deal with an excellent quality of work
- Salary negotiable dependent on your level of experience with excellent benefits
There is a clear path of progression as the firm would love to hire someone who works at an impressive standard, with a view to be made a partner. You will drive business forward in the Family Department, however, if you were to encounter an opportunity in other work, say a certain branch of Litigation, you would be more than welcome to develop the business in this area.
The role is a truly great opportunity for the right candidate.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation!