N.R.S.W.A Coordinator - Liverpool - £20,000 / Excellent Package / 42 Hours / 33 Days Holiday / Pension.
Excellent opportunity to join one of the largest multi utilities Contractors in the country!
This is your opportunity to join a national company that works in the multi utilities industry. This particular role would be in the telecoms arm of the company.
As a N.R.S.W.A Coordinator you will join a centrally integrated team within the utilities division. You will manage your workload and its processes ie preparation, submission, and updating of street works notices in compliance with current legislation.
You will also be required to take part in cross functional meetings , conferences and team activities as and when needed. You will liaise with clients , subcontractors Councils and other departments in order to establish the relevant support in regards to the company's street works management and fine investigation processes.
- Preparation, submission and updating of street works notices and permits in compliance with current legislation.
- Communicate with operational staff to identify critical areas of client delivery.
- Receive and record data onto work management systems.
- Supply updates to clients in various forms of communication to ensure client satisfaction.
- Continually develop and improve NRSWA performance within the department using KPI's.
- 3 years NRSWA process and operating experience with knowledge of relevant systems.
- An excellent knowledge of current NRSWA legislation
- Excellent organisation skills.
- Experience on one of the Fibre optic contracts
- £20,000 - Basic salary
- Holiday - 33 days inclusive of statutory allowance
- Please contact Ashley Hamer on or
Cordant is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.