PON (FTTP) Coordinator: Telecoms
Due to expansion and an increase in workload our client is currently looking to strengthen the team with an experienced PON (FTTP) Coordinator.
* As a PON (FTTP) Coordinator you will be responsible for programming the civils, splicing and poling of Fibre to the Premises works in rural locations
* You will be required to liaise closely with Designers and delivery staff regarding any potential design or construction issues
* During the construction stage you will be required to keep the work tracker up to date; whilst keeping the client informed of progress by obtaining information from Site Management
* Once the work is complete you will be responsible for carrying out in-depth surveys; ensuring that correct specifications are achieved and reporting back on any incomplete work for action
* You will be responsible for chasing up all incomplete works; prioritising and rectifying accordingly. This will then need to be checked before sign off by the client.
* It is essential that you have previous experience working in a Project Coordination role on PON (FTTP) telecoms projects
* You should have excellent knowledge in the design of telecom networks
* You should be proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages with a particular strength in Excel
* This position offers career growth potential and a salary of up to £40k + package
Telecom / Fibre / Splice / Duct / Civil / Copper / Cabinet / Pole / Excavation / FTTP / FTTC / FTTH / PON / Utilities / NRSWA / Streetwork