Registered Manager Child Care Home
We have a great opportunity for an experienced registered care home manager that is from a children's care home background.
This is an opportunity to make the children's home yours and put your own style, into a unique residential unit. Manage a dynamic and great team to enhance the wellbeing of children. This person must be able to manage stress effectively, be resilient, flexible with the commitement to inspire others and show evidence of this.
Reporting to the Director of Operations the right candidate will be:
- Experienced in a running a children's home
- Have achieved no less then Level 4 NVQ in Management Registered Managers Award Childcare
- Full understanding of OFSTED regulations, quality and standards.
- Effective leadership and management style
- Experienced in Meeting Children's Regualtions 2015
- Experienced in promoting physical and emotional care
- Experienced in working with famalies and developing staff
- Experienced in training, support and apparaisal of staff
- Experienced with Emotional Behaviour Disorders
- Contribute to the protection of children from abuse
- Managing physical and financial resources
- Minimum 4 years management at senior level of running a children's home
- Use of ICT systems
The right candidate will be expected to work 40 hrs per week and be able to start straight away.
If you tick all the above then please send us your CV.