Digital Marketing Executive
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 25 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of service and attention.
Role: Marketing Assistant
- A competitive salary
- Training, mentoring and personal development.
- Quarterly company social events.
- An excellent working environment and strong team working ethos
My client serves customers across the globe, in all aspects of aircraft charter, leasing, flight management, aircraft seat sales and refurbishment.
From scheduled fleet support and emergency response, to executive and group travel, my client provide comprehensive solutions through our global resources, delivering flight operations of the highest standard on behalf of their clients and airline partners.
My client is proud to have achieved a Top 100 ranking in the Sunday Times International Track Report for fastest growing companies by International sales.
Purpose of the Job:
- The Marketing Assistant / Executive will work as part of our Client relations team to develop our regular company marketing.
- Coordinate website content using WordPress and social media updates.
- Research and identify new marketing opportunities.
- Work with all the company departments to build brand consistency and ensure guidelines are followed.
- Develop, apply and maintain quality control measures for all inputs to the company database.
- To help develop the company marketing strategy.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for setting up and sending regular marketing campaigns for all divisions (principally email).
- Coordinate website content and updates using WordPress.
- Creating social media updates.
- Maintaining and improving data quality of the customer and prospect database.
- Carrying out market research, competitor analysis and customer surveys.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
- To help administer the company annual conference and assist with any external events the company is exhibiting at or attending.
- Responsible to ensure company branding is uniformly applied across all departments and types of marketing.
- Develop relevant competency in Company processes, procedures and systems including Click Dimensions.
- Work towards agreed, measurable performance targets and standards.
- Represent the company in a highly professional and competent manner and exercising a reasonable commercial judgement.
- Maintain strict company and client confidentiality at all times.
Knowledge, Skills and Attributes:
- A minimum of 2 years professional marketing experience
- Well developed customer focused and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced analytical and communication skills (written and verbal).
- Excellent time management skills to ensure rigorous operational/contract and project deadlines are met.
- An understanding of the travel industry.
- Excellent IT skills with knowledge of Microsoft Word, XL and Outlook and the ability to learn and develop the functionality of a new system.
- Knowledge of WordPress, social media, PPC & SEO marketing areas
- Commercial awareness.
- Able to prioritise work, while having a flexible approach within a team environment.
- Precise and accurate data entry, with an attention to detail.
- Smart/professional appearance.
- A motivated and proactive approach to work.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency